EverDesk Google Edition estaba como Giveaway el día n 22 de noviembre de 2012
EverDesk combina las mejores características de un cliente de correo electrónico, Gestor de archivos, Agenda y Calendario en una interfaz integrada, por lo que es el gestor de información personal más completo en el mercado.
EverDesk es la primera y única aplicación, que proporciona sincronización con los servicios de Google como Gmail, Google Contacts, Google Calendar y Google Docs convirtiéndolo en el compañero perfecto para todo aquel que utiliza los servicios de Google, especialmente Google Apps.
Y no se olvide que puede trabajar con los datos de varias cuentas de Google al mismo tiempo, incluso sin conexión - tratar de hacer eso en su navegador con sus actuales cuentas de Google!
Para una máxima flexibilidad, EverDesk le permite crear tantos calendarios y libretas de direcciones como sea necesario y mantenerlos sincronizados de forma independiente con diferentes cuentas de Google.
NB: El uso comercial está disponible para este título.
Limitación: GOTD licencia es válida para la instalación en sólo un PC.
Windows XP SP3, Vista, 7; Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0; Screen resolution 800x600, 24 bit color; Interface language available: English
Comentarios en EverDesk Google Edition
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
please note that the installation and license activation procedures are slightly different for today's giveaway. In order to make it easier to provide the software as part of the giveaway, we have made these changes with the EverEZ team.
Here's how it works:
- Clicking on the GOTD download link will direct you to the EverDesk website first.
- Here you have to create a new EverDesk account. Your free GOTD license is issued to the email address you use to create your account.
(If you already have an EverDesk account, then log in with the email address and the password you used when registering the account).
- Fill in the form to create your EverDesk account. Make sure to use promotion code GOTDEDG when creating your account to get your free GOTD license (depending on the browser your promotion code may already be pre-entered). Once your account is created, you will receive an email with a validation link to confirm your email address. After validation your free license is automatically issued and you will be logged in your EverDesk account where you will see the link to download EverDesk Google Edition to your computer.
- If you have a Google mail or Apps account, you can create your EverDesk account with your Google credentials. In this case you do not have to validate your email address and you will be logged in youir EverDesk account right away, where you will see and the link to download EverDesk Google Edition to your computer.
- Using the download link, download and install the EverDesk software.
- When you first start EverDesk, enter your email address and password that you used to create your account, and your license will be activated (make sure you are online).
That's it - you're now ready to start using EverDesk.
If for whatever reason you have trouble with the above steps, please let us know by either posting a comment or getting in touch with the EverDesk team directly.
Save | Cancel
I do not understand : Thunderbird with Lightning (calendar/todo/scheduler) do all off this and more, is free and open sourced and better and better at each release...
Save | Cancel
Just TWO words today ==> DREAM MAIL!!!
Powerful, effective and damn FREE email client!
And it's also PORTABLE!!
Enjoy and be careful to Google Big Brother!!
Save | Cancel
I'm sure that this has interesting features which aren't available elsewhere, but they're behind the times. Google Docs has been replaced by Google Drive. Google is all about the cloud, all of your files and settings are synchronized with the cloud and across all of your devices automatically. Google is making more and more available offline, but there's not a lot of times when Google devices are offline. New Google phones and tablets have WiFi and 3G+, word is Google, and I think it's Dish Network or something, are going to form a new LTE network on new frequencies. Google bought Motorola Mobility some time ago, right now they're using various manufacturers but I expect that they'll soon do more of their own design work. Google is always rolling out new features, my account has already been upgraded (beta) to search across the web, Google Drive, Gmail, etc. My Gmail account has been upgraded (beta) to provide instant Gmail search, Contacts, etc. So I already have Google integrated search across the web, files, Gmail, etc. I have the Gmail mobile-friendly beta (I think that there may be bugs in conversation handling). Like I said, Google is continually improving and integrating their products, and as Microsoft screws up the PC side, I'm using more Google devices and services and may switch to Apple on the desktop.
Save | Cancel
Just installed - went smooth. It's a neat proggy if you are a heavy google email/cal/drive user. Makes it a lot easier to view contacts and take action on them.
However I experienced some program errors when using the calendar and scrolling in the calendar is clumsy. When editing some appointments it would give minor errors but never crash the whole program.
Overall its useful, but clearly not mission critical.
Save | Cancel
1. EverEZ does not want to receive any confidential, secret or proprietary information and material from you through the EverEZ website at www.everdesk.com, Software or in any other way. Any information or material submitted or sent to EverEZ will be deemed not to be confidential or secret
4. EverEZ does not sell, rent, or share your personal information with any unaffiliated third party, except as necessary to provide EverEZ services.
- So, in other words, by submitting my email for registration means just that: my email is not secret or confidential according to EverDesk. Well, I'm screwed
- Prepare yourself for lot of new emails from who knows whom (there are 1000s of advertising and marketing companies out there who are waiting for easy pray).
5. During the use of free or trial version of the Software, EverEZ may add short signatures at the very end of user's email messages, containing a link to the EverDesk website at www.everdesk.com.
- Is the GOTD version victim of the same?
7. Under certain situations, we may release your personal information if required by law, or if we believe the disclosure is necessary to abide by law or to protect our website or users of our services, or to defend our property. We will only disclose the minimum information that we are required to disclose.
- this is contradiction to the first paragraph of the privacy statement
But you were actually reading the privacy statement for yourself before downloading or registering... so I don't tell you anything new.
and good night to privacy with this little gem from GOTD
Save | Cancel