Photo Slide Show Time 1.0.1 estaba como Giveaway el día n 2 de septiembre de 2018
Photo Slide Show Time crea deslumbrantes presentaciones de fotos de lotes de fotos que tomaste de una boda, un aniversario o cualquier otro evento del que sacaste un montón de fotos. Photo Slide Show Time crea videos de presentaciones de diapositivas en todos los formatos populares de video como MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MKV, 3GP, MOV y más ...
Windows Vista/ 7/ 8/ 8.1/ 10 (32 and 64-bit); Intel 1.3GHz; 120MB HD; 256MB RAM; Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0; Minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
1AVCenter is a powerful Windows application that does the work of an entire library of audio and video applications. 1AVCenter is an all-in-one software for screen capture, video capture, audio capture, webcam capture, computer monitoring, home security monitoring, desktop screen live broadcast, webcam broadcast, streaming video capture, webcam Internet publishing, and secure file sharing. Tucows rated 1AVCenter with 5 stars.
PC Activity Viewer is a PC activity monitoring software that gives you access to live video and statistical information of all PCs on the network. PC Activity Viewer also allows you to record videos, take pictures, and run a wide range of tasks on the monitored computers. PC Activity Viewer allows you to remotely install its client agent on remote computers as long as you provide administrator credentials for the target computer. The program invisible client agent has to be installed on client computers.
Multiple Camera Monitor is a multi camera surveillance tool that allows users to monitor unlimited cameras both connected to the PC as well as IP cameras. Multiple Camera Monitor is a central point from which you can observe, take pictures, record video and monitor local connected webcams as well as IP Cameras with the ability to pan, zoom, and tilt when supported by the camera.
ScreenCamera.Net is a video recorder, video streaming server, and a virtual camera. ScreenCamera.Net supports all monitors, video devices such as TV cards and webcams, images, movie files, audio files, and text and date-time stamps. Stream and record video formatted to your exact needs: No program on the Internet is capable of generating customized video content like ScreenCamera.Net does. Tucows rated ScreenCamera.Net with 5 stars.
ScreenCamera is a desktop video recorder which happens to be also a virtual webcam. It is perfect to record narrated tutorials, record videos from inside web browsers, share game play on sites like UStream, and remotely help users demonstrating how to do some specific task.
Comentarios en Photo Slide Show Time 1.0.1
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
Past experience of pcwinsoft's wares has left me with the impression not of a computer software developer but a patchwork quilt maker who stitches together random pieces of code with little regard to design and even less to functionality. Nothing about this latest version of its Photo Slide Show Time has changed that view.
As I've expended more than enough time today on this silly, shoddy, hopeless product, I'll leave a lengthier review to others -- though would not recommend them wasting their time, either, for the following reasons:
(1) The software does not allow a choice of aspect ratio. Load it with 4:3 images and it'll work (just about) for slideshows reliant on cathode ray tube technology. 16:9 images should be used instead;
(2) The software does not allow for drag 'n drop content selection . Instead, it permits only the importation of an entire folder of images, which once assembled on the time-line can then be re-positioned if one has sufficient spare time in which to wait out that process;
(3) The software cannot handle heavy loading. Absent the appearance of any progress bar at the import stage, it simply sat there for more than 5 minutes before locking up;
(4) The software cannot provide quick'n easy usage because on test the target folder needed to be less than 100Mb in size otherwise lock-up would occur (this discovered only by time-wasting trial and error);
(5) The software did import the final, much reduced image set -- 18 jpegs/ 83Mb -- but failed to import the first two MP3 audio choices. It succeeded at the third attempt but only of the lowest quality 128kbps 2.8Mb track and even then:
(6) The software failed to play the audio track in preview mode;
(7) The software, whilst able to accurately populate the image time-line in 3 second intervals, failed to populate the audio track timeline, instead reporting the MP3 to of less than 3 seconds' duration;
(8) The software's player controls functioned erratically and ceased to work altogether if preview was stopped at any time and a new start-point chosen; the only way to resume preview was to close the program and start again after saving it as a proprietary project file;
(9) The software failed to manage the image time-line in preview but instead scrolled so far from right to left that the final pair of thumbnails vanished from sight;
(10) The software failed to offer any ability to pan an image, an omission that's wholly unacceptable in any slideshow creator;
(11) The software failed to help the user on export options but merely presented a range of choices entirely dependent on source aspect ratio but without bothering to say so;
(12) The software successfully exported the project as an MP4 video but took 5 minutes 28 seconds to contend with just 18 images -- even 1 minute would've been excessive;
(13) The software's MP4 output managed to incorporate the audio track to its fullest extent but seemed to have no idea at all how to cope with the images: their original sharpness was almost completely lost, whilst the fade transitions were notable for so serious a moire that each and every frame displayed colour banding and rippling to the point that the slideshow was unwatchable.
Verdict: in common with everything else I've ever tried from this developer, this software isn't even at beta stage, never mind publication-ready. The developer must surely know this, yet has blithely gone ahead with it at a price on this page that's beyond ludicrous and a no less unbelievable $19.99 on its actual website. The reality is that even if this was freeware, it wouldn't be worth be having. Uninstalled.
Save | Cancel
$50 for this, seriously?, for the most basic simple slideshow creator I have EVER seen. Want to see what one SHOULD look like, look at Smartshow3D, which sells for $40.00. At least it's free today, which is the price it should ALWAYS be.
Save | Cancel
May I suggest a free version that addresses all this issues with this clunk? Perfect Photo Show at www.perfectphotoshow.com has everything you need and a deluxe version if you need more. Very easy drag and drop interface and you can add audio.
Save | Cancel