True Time Tracker estaba como Giveaway el día n 16 de diciembre de 2010
True Time Trackeres un software de gestión del tiempo. Con el puede aprender cómo pasa su tiempo personal o de trabajo.
El programa comienza con la información de Windows y se reúne en las aplicaciones iniciadas, sitios web visitados, las diversas actividades en el tiempo y el tráfico consumido. Basándose en estos datos se crean informes detallados. Con dicho informe, puede obtener información completa de la estructura de su jornada de trabajo, su actividad diaria y la eficacia de su trabajo. Puede aprender cómo muchas veces interrumpió su trabajo, y cuánto tiempo tomó cada tarea en particular. La función de administrador de proyecto le permite revisar un coste global de desarrollo con un vistazo. Un informe generado o una factura se puede imprimir, guardar o exportar a PDF con un solo clic. El programa cuenta con una interfaz fácil de usar, intuitiva, al que se puede bloquear el acceso con una contraseña.
Windows XP/ Vista/ 7
Comentarios en True Time Tracker
Please add a comment explaining the reason behind your vote.
2 Minutes into today's offer, so no-one could possibly have had time to download and evaluate it, yet there are 3 positives and 6 negatives in the 'ratings' for this program.
This happens every day.
Who are you who do this?
Why do you do it?
Go and do something more meaningful, maybe outside (in the air and near real people), or at least check the thing out before giving an opinion.
Now you can give me 100 thumbs down :)
Save | Cancel
* Straightforward and easy to use.
* Tracks program usage, websites visited, and bandwidth used.
o Divides recorded activity data into "active" and "inactive".
* Can generate graphical reports, allowing users to print them or export them as PDF or HTML files.
* Allows users to define "projects", track project work, and invoice for the projects.
* Can automatically take screenshots every X seconds, allowing users to visually see what they have been doing.
* Users can convert the screenshots into AVI or MP4 slideshows.
* Has a "productivity calculator", allowing users to measure how much of their time was "productive".
* Has the ability to show a popup message every X minutes reminding users what projects are being tracked.
* Has the ability to to run in "Hidden/Invisible" mode.
* Users can password protect the program.
* Marks recorded usage data as "active" or "inactive" based on mouse movement and keystrokes. So, if someone does something that doesn't involve using the mouse or keyboard - such as watching a video - it is marked as "inactive".
* Reports can only be viewed for "Today", "Yesterday", "Last Week", and "Last Month" - no other dates/intervals.
* The main program can be password protected, but the data (usage, reports, screenshots, etc.) is unprotected and accessible by anyone that has access to the My Documents folder.
* There needs to be a setting where users can select at what quality they want to store the JPG screenshots (to help control how much hard drive space the screenshots take up).
* Needs an easy way for users to delete recorded data/screenshots.
* Needs capabilities to drill down and specifically identify what consists of the "Other" category for program usage and websites visited.
* Has quite a few bugs.
FruitfulTime Productivity Meter
For final verdict, recommendations, and full review please click here.
Save | Cancel
#2 (Mike) ~ Your basic premise that people record their comments AFTER they download and install may not be correct. People would have come across the GAOTD software earlier, and would be having opinions. It is not that the GAOTD packages are "premier releases" by any provider. For your information, I visit the site on dot time everyday to see which software is offered, and many a times decide not to go for the same as I "know" about the same earlier. I don't record any comment, but others may choose to do so.
Hope this clarifies.
Save | Cancel
On their home page they have a positive user review from "Lisa Simpson",
which seems an unwise choice of name if they want us to believe these are genuine comments. It makes me wary of downloading, even tho I am interested in the software.
Save | Cancel
A clarification note to those of you who refer to previous post written by others: Please remember that posts -before appearing online- will be screened by moderators and (if approved) they become actually visible on the GAOTD thread only some time after they have been posted.
When they appear on the GAOTD thread they will fill the (slot) number which they had in the queue when they were originally submitted to moderation, this means that the chronological order of this thread is subjected to changes and virtually any post reference number can be moved up or down if posts in between have been passing (or not) moderation.
BOTTOM LINE: If you refer to a previous post PLEASE always do as Talal (currently post # 4) did, which is very clear.
Do not refer ONLY to the post number but rather indicate BOTH poster name and post #.
In longer threads for hot giveaways this can avoid confusion.
I take this opportunity to wish each member of the GAOTD team and all readers the very best for the coming holiday period and a VERY happy, joyful and healthy 2011
Save | Cancel